It’s the start of a six-day long weekend here in the Philippines. I’m getting ready to hibernate hard-core and to recharge my inspiration-starved senses. At the same time, it’s good for some spring cleaning. Here’s what I plan to do, since I never leave Quezon City during the Semana Santa:
- Fix this blog up. This theme is ugly and doesn’t say ANYTHING about me.
- Delete and upgrade. Time for some much-needed maintenance for the gadgets.
- Clean my make-up brushes. I do this every weekend, but it’s been so busy the past two weeks, and my make-up brushes are probably yucky by now.
- Prepare three songs I can belt out a cappella and two poems for Anvaya’s Holy Week activity this Saturday. If you’re in the area, you should drop by.
- Study songs for Easter service.
- Watch Hugo, Drive, and Star Wars (from New Hope to Return Of The Jedi).
- Wander around an empty Quezon City, at night, with camera in hand. This is probably one of the safest times to do this.
- Send updates to Liz, Rory, Aunt Sherry, and the Ratillas.
- Prepare to-do list so that I can hit next week hard and heavy. The Sari Sari Sounds team and I will be in the Bagasbas, and we need to prepare tarpauline banners and stickers and get ready for a chill, bonfire night on the 13th. Look for our kubo if you’re there!
- Dye my hair gold-brown with hints of orange.
Life is good, huh?