- Wear sneakers when you’re going out dancing. Especially when you know that it’s going to be a long night of dancing, i.e. Manila Music Festival, Zoukout, etc. Heels are totally overrated. First thing we’re gonna do with the second paycheck is: buy a pair of Supras. The other thing we’re going to do is wait for Zoukout to announce its line-up and book tickets to Singapore.
- Always trust a DJ who dances, i.e. Kristian Hernandez, Badkiss, Nix Damn P, Joey Santos.
- A good party is easily ruined by a DJ who has no idea what he’s doing.
- Write about how middle class people are the real prejudiced ones.
- Dance. Anywhere. All the time. Just dance. With gusto! Carefree-ly!
- If somebody offers you a Royal Bull, you just say yes.
- Don’t do the weird lip thing when you’re dancing. Just smile. Or laugh.
- Keep calm and party on. Ignore the haters and social climbers and those who are there so they can feel pretty. Just feel the bass drop and the DJ layer it on, and dance the night away. Life’s too short for pretenses.